Re: atlas3 on hppa: unexpected reloc type

Greetings, and thanks!  The latest replay of the previously timed
build record appears to have inserted -fPIC in all the right places,
so the package now compiles, though the earlier failure is still a bit
of a mystery.  I'll forego chasing that down at least for the moment.

Are there any substantive ISA extension instruction sets available on
a subset of hppa machines which might warrant a separate build,
i.e. as in the sse and sse2 builds on i386?

Take care,