no login with 2.6 kernel and Mozilla probs on 712/60

Hi all,

I did an apt-get of the latest 2.6.6 kernel on my Woody system using:
apt-get install palinux-712-defconfig-2.6.1-pa3

The kernel boots fine, but I can't logon, because apparently I lost keyboard. This is probably due to the fact that I'm running Woody, instead of Testing or Unstable. I was wondering which is the best option to upgrade to. Is it better to use Testing or do I need Unstable.

The reason I was upgrading to 2.6 is because Mozilla (and Galeon) were segfaulting on my older 2.4.20 kernel. Are there any people on the list successfully running Mozilla on Woody?

Many thanks in advance.

regards,

Kenneth

Maak online je eigen website met Webbuilder http://webbuilder.msn.be