CVS 1.12.5-4

Guys,

I'm hoping to get CVS version 1.12.5-4 into testing; it's an "urgent"
upload due to security fixes. I'm holding off uploading a new upstream
(1.12.7-1) until those fixes have made it in and propagated through to
testing, but hppa and s390 still don't appear to have uploaded binary
packages. I've tried to build them myself, but build-depends are a
little awkward. Can somebody please check up on this and if necessary
do a hand-build?

Thanks,
"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html