Accessing an ISA card

Hello,

I want to use an ISA card in my 715/50. It fits in the expansion slot,
that's a good beginning. I have to access the card by simple reading and
writing to an I/O port.

If I install the card in an x86 based PC, the addresses are in the range
0x300-0x303. In fact, it's just a simple 8255 that I have to access. In
an 80x86 system I access it directly, without a kernel module or using
/dev/port.

How can I access this card on my Apollo? I am not capable of writing a
kernel module, so if it is possible to use /dev/port it would be great.
On what address do I access the 8255?

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Roland Leurs