HIL Mouse on 735/125

i,

I'm using debian sarge with my 735/125. I stuck at trying to get my HIL
mouse (which is connected to my HIL Keyboard) working. I configured X11
and gdm like
http://lists.parisc-linux.org/pipermail/parisc-linux/2002-June/016757.html
describes. But my mouse doesn't work. Neither on console, nor on XFree.
When I press the middle mouse-button I get an "keyboard: unrecognized
scancode (70) - ignored" printed out on shell

Some ideas how to get the HIL mouse working with X11? The Keyboard works.

.config:

#
# Input core support
#
CONFIG_INPUT=y
CONFIG_INPUT_KEYBDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_X=1024
CONFIG_INPUT_MOUSEDEV_SCREEN_Y=768
# CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV is not set
CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV=y
# CONFIG_INPUT_UINPUT is not set

#
# HIL support
#
CONFIG_HIL=y
CONFIG_HIL_KBD_BASIC=y

#
#  HIL driver core support
#
CONFIG_HP_SDC=y
CONFIG_HP_SDC_RTC=y
CONFIG_HIL_MLC=y
CONFIG_HP_SDC_MLC=y

#
#  HIL device driver
#
CONFIG_HIL_KBD=y
CONFIG_HIL_PTR=y

XF86Config-4:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "HIL Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
#       Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
EndSection

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/