mounting HP HFS or JFS read/write to Linux

Hi,

I am Holger. I read this list since six months. Today
I have a problem, and I never read about it here. But
hopefully somebody else reading this list can help me.

I have a B132+ with two discs but no monitor. On one of
the discs (internal, FW-SCSI) I installed woody stable
from CD and Internet (used seriell hyperterm console)

Because the installed kernel did not include Support
for AppleTalk I found out, how to build a new kernel,
collected all sources, all HW-related info about the
box and did it. Fine, the first shot hit, it is now
2.4.20-pa28.

Why this long story? I want to show, that I am not a
newbie with Unix.

But I cannot find a way to mount the Filesystem on
the second disc. This second disc contains an installed
bootable HP-UX 10.20, I am free to reinstall it to
chaange the filesystem layout, so any HP filesystem
type, HFS or JFS, would be possible. But because of
the comparable names of Apple´s HFS and HP´s HFS and
IBM´s JFS and HP´s JFS (vxfs) filesystems I did not
found any tip for dealing from linux with HP filesystem
types.

I found some hints about linux supported filesystems,
but this did not include any HP filesystem types, and
I found some description about the HP filesystem data
structure, but I am not a developer, even if I wrote
a little turbo pascal application ten years ago.

At last the reason for this need: The HP-UX 10.20
install medium I have is too old for this hardware,
it does not detect the on board NIC, so I have no
network running HPUX. I now try to find a way to put
latest patches to the HPUX filesystem, but if I do
not get it working I need to burn it on CD.

Thank you all, if someone has an idea it would be great.
If not, I need to go the second way.

Holger.