Cannot reproduce sarti's acl2 failure on paer

Greetings!  I've setup the most recent acl2 build to fail if any of
the self tests report errors.  This seems to have killed the hppa
build (alone).  I cannot reproduce in the unstable dchroot on paer.
I'm trying to stay away from the buildd on sarti.

The build reports a very odd, system like error:

ACL2 Error in ( INCLUDE-BOOK "ihs-theories" ...):  There is no file
named "INTEGER/ihs-theories.lisp" that can be opened for input.

This file is earlier correctly accessed via its true pathname:

"/build/buildd/acl2-2.7/books/ihs/ihs-theories.lisp"

Is it possible there is some memory of disk corruption going on on
sarti?

Take care,