Re: 2.6.1 build fails

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 08:58:15PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> I'm using the generic linux-2.6.1 tarball from kernel.org.

Doesn't work.  We're close to being in sync but aren't yet.  For the
record the problem you're having was caused by an ARM merge into Linus'
tree conflicting with something we'd done, so we redid it in a way that
works for both of us, and that bit wasn't upstream at the time Linus
released 2.6.1.  I believe this particular thing is fixed now.

But there will be other things broken by the time 2.6.2 comes out ;-)
This is just life as a minority architecture, I'm afraid.