B2000/785 kernel compile

Hi.

I eBought a HP Visualize 785/B2000 and I am trying to install Debian Linux on
it. I have kernel 2.4.17-64 running, connected via serial console and network.

Now I try to compile a USB capable kernel to make a USB keyboard work. I did
downlowd the linux-2.4.22-pa7 sources, did a 'make oldconfig' and 'make
menueconfig', but when I do a 'make dep' I get the message that
hppa64-linux-gcc is missing.

Where can I find that gcc?

Searching my list archive as well as Google does not help, I only can find a
dead link (Debian server hack?).

Thanks for your help,

   Hartwig