Re: Courier-base install problem

On Friday 16 January 2004 7:41 pm, Grant Grundler wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 06:35:04PM +0000, Jools Smyth wrote:

> Looks like the maintainer's guess is correct. Either it's not
> packaged correctly or something is stomping on it during the install.

From the package maintainer:

"Thanks for your help. It is not a courier bug: the templates is empty on
hppa in the binary package, but ok for i386. The hppa build tools made
something wrong back in October."

I have confirmed this by rebuilding the package from source, and it installs
fine.

Can we get a rebuild for the courier packages ? Is this the right place to
request this ?

Best Regards

Jools
--