Re: James Clarks SGML Toolkit on debian HPPA

Hi,
WERNER,WOLFGANG (HP-Germany,ex1) (werner@hp.com) wrote on 2003-04-10:
> Am I missing something obvious?

>From a quick look (my HP box is far away, so is any Debian with
unstable), your problems are caused by the toolkit's config.h not
correctly setting the options for g++ 3.x (which is default on PA-RISC,
but not on other architectures for Woody).

>From what I remember reading the list, exception handling on PA-RISC
used to be broken, so you should aim for a configuration that doesn't
use exceptions, but still uses the std namespace.

ciao,
--
[*Thomas  Themel*] US law prohibits boycotting Israel
[extended contact]