Re: Raising Debian Awareness

Hi!

We provide a short and non-exhaustive list of the current usage we do
of Debian GNU/Linux on hppa platform as part of our work here:
http://pateam.esiee.fr/realisations.html

FWIW, Debian GNU/Linux has been chosen here at our school
(ESIEE, www.esiee.fr) as the official and only Linux distribution
for the whole school (about 200 computers). It's also used at a
production level for some sensitive servers (ldap, samba, dns...)
as well as webserver on Itanium architecture (www.gelato.org).

FWIW, we've been working on adding a "testimonial" section to our website soon, so that users can describe how they use Debian GNU/Linux on hppa...

HTH,

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/