c3000 problem boot

Hello debianos
I have a hp c3000 that I want to install Debian
I download Debian 3.0 (debian-30r0-hppa-binary-1 to 6 and the
palinux-2.4.20-pa18-20030108 netinst)
As the c3000 has a cdrom ide it installs a cdrom external scsi
I configure the console on the serial port 0

I install they with a this partitions

sda1 primary boot  F0 15 Mb      palo
sda2 primary            83 40 Mb      /boot
sda3 swap                82 256 Mb    swap
sda5 logical             83 8300 Mb  /

I install the kernel, system base and the applications from the cdrom
I make that the sda1 is a disk booteable
but to the moment gives to restart I search for the fwscsi.6.0 and I boot
the isl  and it pulls up the firmware with hpux sending an error.
the question is  like I make him to pull up the ipl and no the isl?

***
Main Menu: Enter command or menu > bo fwscsi.6.0 ipl
Interact with IPL (Y, N, or Cancel)?> y

Booting...
Boot IO Dependent Code (IODC) revision 0

HARD Booted.
ISL Revision A.00.38 oct 26, 1994
ISL Booting hpux
****

I read PA-RISC/Linux Boot Howto  and "instalacion de Debian GNU/Linux 3.0
para PA-RISC" by Bruce Perens  and ..... HELP!!!

greetings

Ing. Raul Gomez Escamilla
Responsable de Informatica
-----------------------------------