Re: -fPIC problem building libgsf

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 08:40:47 -0800, Randolph Chung wrote:
> > Is this a known issue? If not, can someone provide me with the config.log
> > generated while trying to build libgsf?
>
> no, it's not a known issue. i suspect the original config.log is gone now,
> maybe you can try to reproduce it using the unstable chroot on paer?

It's not reproducible there:
	checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC
	checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
	checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes

But then again, that might be due to it not being a regular unstable chroot
according to /etc/motd.

Ray
--
I think Microsoft should say, "You'll get a check from Bill Gates every time
you find an error."