C180 woody install problem

Hi all,

Being a total newbie to HP boxes I will need a little help here. I have
done some homework but I'm still stuck.
Just got this nice C180 and trying to install woody on it. My console
path is set to GRAPHICS(3).
I can boot from my cd without any issue up to the stage at which it I
have our nice little penguin friend on the top left (stifb console?)
Unfortunately my display goes blank at the following stage: Init
busybox...

Any help or pointer to some howto/ref would be greatly appreciated as I
feel frustrated

Thierry