Re: [parisc-linux] HP B132L hangs

Jan-Benedict Glaw schrieb:
faulty# scp /etc/apt/sources.list new:/etc/apt/
new# apt-get update
faulty# dpkg --get-selections | ssh new "dpkg --set-selections"
new# apt-get dselect-upgrade

This way, you reinstall the new box with all selected packages from the
old box. (It requires the new box to be base-installed, plus ssh). You
still need to copy all your config files, though...

I finally was able to copy the complete installation to a second hd I installed.

First I used "sformat -repair" to find and mark the defective blocks. Then I was able to just cp the whole system partition by partition to the second hd without any errors.

I will memorize your tips for the next crash :)

Regards,
  Sebastian