Re: Still a problem with XF86Config-4

Laurent Decreusefond wrote:

I grabbed kernel-image-2.4.20-32 fron debian.org testing, I have never been so far since now i see some informations on the boot screen on mouse and HIL keyboard which are recognized ... but booting is stuck at "Setting System clock using the hardware clock as reference"

I already did mknod §dev§rtc c 10 135

but to no avail. Any idea ?