Re: XF86Config-4

On Mon, 2003-09-01 09:25:19 +0200, Laurent Decreusefond <Laurent.Decreusefond@enst.fr>
wrote in message <[🔎] 200309010925.19614.Laurent.Decreusefond@enst.fr>:
> I am looking fro a working XF86-Config-4 for ly 715/50 with monitor HP A2094A
> under debian Woody.

Simply install xserver-xfree86 and configure it to use the fbdev driver.
Also, you need STI framebuffer support in the kernel. After you've done
so, you'll most probably have a working X11, but with wrong colo(u)rs
because that's most probably a 8-bit-only machine. To fix that, add

	Visual "TrueColor"

to the 8-bit "Display" SubSection of the "Screen" Section in
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 and you're done.

MfG, JBG

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));