Re: HP 720 workstation boot from CD

Hello, I turned off the secure boot flag of my workstation and now I recieve the BOOT_ADMIN> prompt.
When I try to boot using boot scsi.2.0 IPL command the message:
ENTRY_INIT status = -4 is showed and the boot breaks.
I supouse that my media CD is not bootable (How can I discover this?) I used Nero 5.0 to write the ISO image from debian download. I have the follow question about BOOT_ADMIN: How can it discover in my CD filesystem that palo binary is in install/iplboot archieve?
Thanks,
  Cloves.