RE: Help configuring an HIL mouse on an HP 715.

Hi Helge,
Thanks a lot for the tip!!!  But, I don't understand how this happened,
since I upgraded my system from the released version for PA-RISC Debian 3.0
("woody", downloaded from
ftp://gsyprf10.external.hp.com/debian-cd/3.0_r0/hppa/ ).  I made this
installation with a CD which I burnt using the debian-30r0-hppa-binary-1.iso
CD image file stored at that site.
So, what kernel do you recommend I use?  Also, could you give me a pointer
to a webpage that has detailed instructions for replacing my kernel with the
new one?
Thanks again!  Best regards,
Jaime
> Hi Jaime,