lmbench results off a bit on C360

Hi,

I finally got my C360 and installed last night.  Nice machine, feels way
faster than my B180L.  In any event, I ran lmbench on it to compare to the
results posted to the list for the C200 and the Intel machines.  Lmbench
seems to think I have a 16.489Ghz processor so I'm not sure if this is
skewing the results.  Any ideas how to resolve that?

Here's a sample:
            Processor, Processes - times in microseconds
Host                 OS  Mhz    Null    Null  Simple /bin/sh Mmap 2-proc
8-proc
                             Syscall Process Process Process  lat  ctxsw
ctxsw
--------- ------------- ---- ------- ------- ------- ------- ---- ------
------
frink     Linux 2.4.20- 16489       1      7K     21K     62K  782      1
3

       Memory latencies in nanoseconds
            (WARNING - may not be correct, check graphs)
Host                 OS   Mhz  L1 $   L2 $    Main mem    Guesses
frink     Linux 2.4.20-   16488     8      8         297    No L1 cache?

Thanks,

Mike