Von: Michael Heller [mailto:mikeh@cryptonome.com]
Gesendet: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 3:51 PM
An: debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
Betreff: C3000 FX4 FB Support

All,

I am considering purchasing a C3000 from Ebay, but I'd like to be sure
that I can get an accelerated fb driver before I do.  On the
parisc-linux.org website "supported hardware" link, there is a mention of
issues with the C3000 and J5000.  Can anyone tell me or point me towards
where I can find an updated status for the FX4 fb support?

If this is not the venue for such a question, kindly redirect me. :-)

Thank you in advance.

Mike