Re: DTC & Debian.

Max said:
> Hi ALL.
>
> Support DTC 16 TN by Debian?
> Where can I get DTC Manager for Debian?
> Exits any DTC software for Linux?

Not sure.  What exactly is it?

Using Google I found a thing called "DTC 16 TN TELNET TERMINAL", part
number J2060A, on the Alimar Technology "HP Legacy" page:

  http://www.alimartech.com/legacy.htm

If the DTC Manager is some proprietary software for talking to some
proprietary hardware device, then no, you probably can't find it for
Linux.  If you have more information about what the thing actually is,
maybe you can try searching the web for Linux support.

Incidentally this Alimar Technology place (which I hadn't seen before I
got that Google hit above) looks like a handy bookmark for linux-hppa
people in the USA and nearby regions; they sell new and used HP gear.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."