Re: 712/60 bootp

Hi,
jacek lempicki (jacek_lempicki@yahoo.fr) wrote on 2003-01-17:
> Can you toggle the num lock, scroll lock and caps
> lock where you are at BOOT_ADMIN ?
> My 712 set on the num, off the scroll and I can toggle
> the caps lock.

Same results here. Settings Caps doesn't toggle the LEDs, but that's
understandable, since they have to be turned on by the driver and that
was probably something the people writing the IPL didn't care too much
about.

ciao,
--
[*Thomas  Themel*] Wer andere vor die Wahl zwischen Menschenwürde und
[extended contact] Linux stellt, darf sich nicht wundern, wenn anständige