712/60 bootp

Hi,

So, I try to boot my hp 712/60 over bootp
I've installed rarpd, bootps, all seems good.
I downloaded some lifimages from http://pateam.esiee.fr/cd-images/lifimages/
I start the boot, I can change the boot parameters with isl, the kernel
and initrd are transferred and activated, I have the famous arctic bird,
and some dozens of lines od rc.init display
and at the end I have the ncurses screen 'Choose : The language' and I'am stopping
here - my keyboard is off. I try five or six lifimages without result.

I have the PC keyboard ; may be I have to declare it, but how to do it  ?

May be I have to declare an other run level, but how to do it ?

Where I am wrong ?

    Thanks, Jacek