Re: Please rebuild the lablgl package

In article <[🔎] 1042556073.3e2424a9ec049@imp.free.fr> you wrote:
> En réponse à LaMont Jones <lamont@hp.com>:
>> The failure was that ocaml-3.06-1 wasn't available, and so they've
>> been waiting for that to show up.
>   This is what I have understood from build logs. But they don't
>   seem to have retried? Aren't they running the same autobuilder
>   as for other architectures?

Same autobuilder.  The issue here is that ocaml-3.06-1 is a virtual package
name, and the autobuilder dep-waits don't deal with virtual packages very
well (like, not at all).  I've told the buildd to pretend that ocaml-3.06-1
is available, and the packages should be retried.  lablgl has been built
for hppa, and is scheduled to build for ia64.

lamont