Debian 3.0 on 712/60 & transceiver

Hello there,

I guess, some days ago I made an mistake .....
Before I noticed the mailinglists I posted my question directly on the
newsboard.

Ok, now I use the mailinglist, and maybe somebody has an idea for me:
by pure chance I got an HP9000 712/60.
I upgraded the memory to 128MB, and installed Debian 3.0 on it (I used
palinux-2.4.20-pa9-20021129-netinst.iso) - and it runs
so far (except some probs with the EXT3, so I re-installed the system using
EXT2)..
Now I also got an transceiver for it, and the former owner told me it
worked on that machine under HP-UX10.20.

Is there a chance to use the transceiver under Debian aswell?
Its an Allied Telesyn CentreCOM 210T, Twisted Pair Transceiver IEEE 802.3 10
Base-T (MAU), model AT-210T.

Thanks in advance!

c y
Torsten