Re: 2.5 kernel

* Carlos O'Donell <carlos@baldric.uwo.ca>:
> > If I am to try & build the 2.5 kernel (from the CVS), then how can I
> > choose between the working 2.4.20 and the experimental 2.5 version?
>
> The two branches have different names:
>
> http://cvs.parisc-linux.org
>
> cvs co linux     (Gives you 2.4.20)
> cvs co linux-2.5 (Gives you experimental 2.5)

I know that. The question is: Once I have TWO kernels installed, how
can I choose the kernel at runtime?
PALO doesn't give me a funky menu like LILO does!

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155