Re: your mail

Randolph Chung wrote:
> > Debian linux run on these machines?  It appears that the answer would be
> > yes for the workstation bases on the comments in the supported hardware but
> > it is unclear for the server.   I would like to sure before I "jump" into
> > installing the OS on these machines.
> >
> > Many thanks for the answers.
>
> yes, it should work.
>
> check out
> http://pateam.esiee.fr/parisc-linux-boot/PA-RISC-Linux-Boot-HOWTO.html

and http://www.parisc-linux.org/faq/index.html

I've update the main web page to make the FAQ and "Support HW" pages
impossible to miss.  The "HW supported" page needs some minor tweaks but
is "mostly" accurate.  I'll clean up bits I know are incomplete today or
tomorrow.

I also need to add a link to http://pateam.esiee.fr/list.html
from the "Supported HW" page.

grant