Re: DEBIAN

In a stormy day a lighting flash occurred: it carried the message from Matthew Wilcox:

§ On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 06:12:15PM +0100, yann wrote:
§ > HELLO,
§ >
§ > I  would like to install debian on AS400 type 9401 model 150.
§ > I don't know what kind of processor i have please reply me to tell me the debian release to install.

It seemed to me another excuse to spam: how can you absurdely ask such a question? have you ever hear Hewlett Packard AS/400? over the chassis you can only read I-B-M, NOT Hewlett Packard!
Sorry

Ste><

PS:  can Debian GNU/Linux user have an idea of what kind of platform he will install OS on?

§
§ as/400 has either a PowerPC processor or something IBM-prorpietary that
§ cannot run Unix.  try a powerpc list.
§

--
Debian GNU/Linux docet: