Re: non-US sources.list for woody

Here's my current sources.list

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US      woody/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US  woody/non-US main

when I try to

suckmyserver:/var/lib/apt/lists# apt-get install kernel-source-2.4.18

I get

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package kernel-source-2.4.18 has no available version, but exists in the
database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Package kernel-source-2.4.18 has no installation candidate

or
suckmyserver:/var/lib/apt/lists# apt-get install kernel-source-2.4.17-hppa

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kernel-source-2.4.17-hppa

even

suckmyserver:/var/lib/apt/lists# apt-get source kernel-source-2.4.18
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for kernel-source

dosn't work

I'm new to this Debian thing.  My previous distros are Slackware and I
currently use gentoo on my desktop boxes.  I have read the HOWTO but still
can't figure out whats wrong here.  Could someone help me download the new
kernel sources please.

Thanks,
Aidan