Re: DISTRIBUTION CDs

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Felix Magath wrote:

> can somebody please give an URL where I can download the distribution CDs
> for the HP 712/80 workstation? I tried the normal "386" ones, but I think
> they just won't do it *grin*. I searched a hell of a time with google, but
> with no results.

A search on Google for i386, followed by one for PA-RISC and HPPA should clarify
your mind.  Alternately, shipping me your 712/80 at the mailing address found at
the website below should make all your confusion disappear for good. ,)

--
Martin-Éric Racine, Espoo, Finland.
"Kas sa tahad mind? - Nej!!! Är du en idiot?!!"