Re: FW: Re: [parisc-linux] Mouse stops working when exiting KDE

Hi Branden,

Thanks for your attention.

Yes it sounds like expected that versus #113022 the X server does not crash
ane versus #158070 here the cursor does not work at all with gpmdata as mouse
driver.

>If you can reproduce this reliably, let me know;

Yes, I already reproduced (systematically) at least 4 times before sending
this email.

> I'll reopen the bug and
>mark you as the submitter.  I may need you to try an experimental
>debugging X server package.
It is not a problem (just some time I will ask to you to be patient because
it is just a hobby and my official work may required all my attention ?))

> Ever used gdb to attach to a running X
>server before?  :)

Well, I not an gdb expert but with relevant help, I think that I can learn
a lot.

Thanks again,
    Joel