Invitation to Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting 2002, Sept. 26th to 29th

Hallo everybody,

I am pleased to announce the 7th Linux Developers Meeting in Oldenburg.
A short overview:

What:  Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting 2002
Who:   Every developer interested in Linux on non-i386 platforms

When:  September, 26th to 28th (thursday afternoon to sunday evening)
       =======================

Where: Oldenburg University, science building in Oldenburg-Wechloy,
       northern Germany (roughly west of Bremen)

The meeting is organized by Martin 'Joey' Schulze. It's aim is to work in
common on the non-i386 Linux ports and related topics and to further the
exchange of ideas and discussion about the several ports. And of course: to
have some fun :-).

If you have not attended the previous meetings, you might like to take a
look at the meetings' website at http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/devel.html.

Attendance is free of charge (although we will try to organize some food and
beverage and would like to ask you to donate some Euros for that). You don't
have to attend from thursday, it's an offer for those of you who would like
to and who can afford to come early. If you can't make it that early, just
join when you can afford it.

We have two rooms, one for working, one for sleeping. Please bring a
sleeping bag / camping mat, towels, shower stuff and so on with you as well
as a plate, cutlery and a coffee mug. There is a university sports building
next to the one we stay in, which has showers we can use.
Besides this, of course you need to bring the technical stuff with you:
computers, monitors, technical documentation, multiple-power-sockets for
your systems, network cabling and hubs or switches. The university kindly
provides us with network connectivity to the main room, but we need to
build the LAN within the room ourselves.

A description of how to get to the science building in Oldenburg-Wechloy
is available at http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/lt1999/anfahrt.html
(currently German only). Two maps showing the way are available at

http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg1998/ol1.jpg
(highway to Oldenburg-Wechloy)

and

http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg1998/ol_w.jpg
(from the highway to the science building)

If you would like to attend the meeting, please send back the following
form:

Name_________________:

Date of arrival______: ( ) Thursday, Sept. 26th
                       ( ) Friday, Sept. 27th
                       ( ) Saturday, Sept. 28th

Date of departure____: ( ) Friday, Sept. 27th
                       ( ) Saturday, Sept. 28th
                       ( ) Sunday, Sept. 29th

Number of machines___:

Number of monitors___:

Do you allow your name to be mentioned on the Meeting's webpages?: yes/no

Regards,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>