FROM ANTHONY GERANG .

ATT,PLS

with absolute respect truth and honesty,i have decided
to seek your assistance in this undertaking.

I am anthony marcollins gerang son of DR JOHN GERANG
LEADER AND FOUNDER OF SUDANIES PEOPLES LIBRATION ARMY,
MY MOTHER IS FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BUT SHE
DIED OF CANCER IN AUGUST 22ND LAST YEAR

I AM 20YRS OLD AND THE ONLY SON OF MY MOTHER ,MY
FATHER HAS SIX WIVES AND MY MOTHER IS NUMBER THREE.

MY MOTHER TOLD ME BEFORE SHE DIED ABOUT A DEPOSIT
$9.3MUSD SHE KEPT IN A SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY IN
THE COTE D IVIORE CAPITAL CITY ABIDJAN DEPOSITED AS
FAMILY VALUABLES,WHICH SHE SAID WE WILL USE AND
RELOCATE BACK TO THE U.S.BECAUSE SHE IS TIRED OF THIS
SENSLESS KILLING OF INNOCENT LIVES IN THIs on going
civil war initiated by my father,now my mother is late
and it is over one year now.

i want to go and locate my mothers birth place and i
need this assistance;

to assist me in the release of the fund from the
company and transfer it to an ofshore account for safe
keeping, to arrange for my coming over to your country
to further my education and finally to assist me in
locating my mummys birth place.

i have agreed to give you 18%of the total fund for you
kind assistance;

please you can reach me on this number for more oral
disscusion.

best regard anthony. 22507521107.