Re: X11 on C420

"Alex Green" wrote:
> There are X drivers from HP for the fx5 and fx10 for linux on the P and X
> class (AGP).  Am I wrong in the belief that the only hardware change to
> these cards would be the change from PCI to AGP???

Yes, you would be. The FX cards for i386 also have VGA cruft on them.
But much of the chipsets leverage the same/similar programming interface
as FX 2/4/6.

And the i386 driver is closed source. Some day, that driver might become
open source and then we can hack it to work on parisc as well, but
I doubt that will be anytime soon...

grant