From: Peter Lavender [mailto:plaven@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 09:51
To: deb-hppa
Subject: Silly question...

Hi Everyone,

I just recently did an apt-get update apt-get upgrade and something
like 20 meg was downloaded, this is the biggest download I have seen
and I do this weekly.

My question is though, a new libc was downloaded, do I need to reboot
for this to be used?

I have an uptime of 96 days of pure seti crunching to give up if I
do.. so I thought I'd ask first.. :)

Regards,

Pete.

--