Keyboard/Soundproblems with 715/100XC

Hi,

I got a working HP9000 715/100XC by fluke and directly started to
install woody on it. A netboot and the installation worked wonderful.
I am only facing still two problems.

First the Keyboard. I am using a german HIL keyboard, after the
installation I had an english (qwerty) keymap with several keys not
assigned. After a 'dpkg-reconfigure console-common' and a reboot i got
an random-assigned layout.
Fortunately i still have ssh access.
I tried to fix this but the arch list of 'dpkg-reconfigure
console-common' is empty.
How can i fix this?

The second problem ist the internal sound of the computer. Although the
Lasi Harmony Audio driver is compiled in the kernel, i just get a loud
noise if doing 'cat file.wav > /dev/audio'.

thanks in advance

nicholas

P.S.:Sorry for my poor english