Re: XFree86 4.1.0 on my HP9000/710: I can't believe it!!! ;-P

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 19:30:33 -0600 alaskan@telusplanet.net wrote: 8-§  > On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:53:27 +0200, you wrote:
8-§  >
8-§  > I've also got it running a 712/80 but found that the package "dselect"
8-§  > will corrupt the X window settings, rendering X unusable.
8-§  >
8-§  > You can use it, but be informed that if you ^Z during a session and
8-§  > restart your system say bye bye to X. and hello to reload.

Right now I have the problem of the menu which didn't appear so that I can't manage anything: if I can't open a xterm session, for istance, I can't do anything but watching the screen (8 bit not sono nice, isn't it?). I suppose it is a problem of mice: I set up the system in order to use the HIL mouse, according to -pa56 release, but it seems that the right button doesn't work so well.
Any suggestion (but using a serial mouse!!!)???

webmaster@linuxabbestia.net