Re: Antwort: Re: HP9000/710

As soon as I will be able to leave the work-office and do it you will
be informed.
Thanx
Ste@linuxabbestia.net

P.S.: I have posted a lot of news about debian on the site
www.maximumdebian.org (unfortunately in italian) hosted on a PPc
architecture. I would like to open up a new session (only in
construction!!! for now) regarding the Debian porting on HPPA (in
english, also!). You will be informed about what I am going to do as
soon as the project will start, ok? I also will mirror this site from
my own server at home (providing a 1.3Mbps downstream-256kbps upstream
ADSL line)!

I@R	é??[huæâjxi¥ªÞªç¬¶X¬¶Ç^n&§¢¸0?ØZ²æãyËh~éì¹»®&ÞNº.nW?¢{ZrÙb²Ù?²×«?+-±×??©è®