Re: Keyboard and HP9000...

Eric LeBlanc wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have HP9000 model 715XC with 100mhz processor and 128MO Ram.
>
> But, I don't have the keyboard... and uuuh, this computer refuse to boot
> without keyboard...

I don't believe you.
I'm pretty sure I've booted 715/100XC without keyboard before.
Hold the TOC button (right side near power button, IIRC) for about
10 seconds while powering on and it will force the system to use
serial port for console.

grant

ps. do NOT under any circumstances upgrade the firmware on 715/100XC.
   There is no upgrade and people confuse it with 715/100 firmware.