Re:HP9000/710

Skip the keyboard configuration step entirely, it doesn't
work :-( I forget the details, but one must leave the keymap
alone. The feeling I get is that the installation program
isn't very well converted from (say) x86 versions of Debian,
so that (I'm guessing) the keymaps one can select between are all
wrong, because they aren't adjusted for the HPPA architecture.
I must admit I'm a newbie to HPPA and Debian, so take this with a
grain of salt.

Erling Jacobsen