Re: Linux Cluster

> I have a bunch of B180/C180 HP systems and wish to build a cluster.
> Anyone tried this?  With what software?
> Thanks

I've setup a cluster of 64x 715/50's :)

And happily it's much like any other Linux cluster install.
Without RH's kickstart stuff you have to do the installs by hand
or whip-up some tarball's of the root-fs and make some install scripts
(usually accomplished by making an nfsroot kernel and having it
mount the local drive and unpack the root-fs).

I think that the B180's will do bootp.
Install a single box for testing (Debian CD 0.9.3 for HPPA on
http://www.parisc-linux.org).

Cheers,
Carlos O'Donell Jr.