Re: C-class AUI

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Helge Deller wrote:

> Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:00:30 +0200
> From: Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de>
> To: M. Grabert <xam@cs.ucc.ie>, debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
> Cc: henry.schimmer@surfeu.de
> Subject: Re: C-class AUI
>
> On Thursday 16 May 2002 19:32, M. Grabert wrote:
> > BTW, FX4/FX6 is NOT supported yet (well STPcon
> > should work, but not STP-fb, so no X11 yet)!
>
> Just a small correction: It's called STIcon and STI-fb :-)

Sorry, yes of course.
Actually I was typing without looking
- to the keyboard
- to the screen
and the keyboard is a smaller one as I usually use
(was logged in remotely from a DECstation - they
 have weird keyboards - who expects ESC to be F11 ?)

I thought I looked at it before I posted it ...
well ... ;)

servus max