Re: 735/125 serial console problems

Alas, it didn't work. Actually, it did get minicom to the same level as
screen... now I'm getting the same thing in both. Here's cut&paste from
my xterminal to show what I'm getting.

pyright.t-Packary.  1992.
OM rev. C ROM re400 MB o configutested.

ing a syboot.
selectio and holCAPE keyection process s
                                        ing for l Boot D
                                                        To termarch, press and e
------------------------------------------                EAGATE S
                                                                      Bootecifis
xit and continue boot se?)    Helect fro

That's what I'm seeing (80 chars wide). Is this possibly due to a
non-null-modem cable? If so I can go buy an adapter. I'd rather not if I
already have a null-modem cable though.  Any other ideas? I got to the
BOOT_ADMIN> prompt and typed path console rs232_a.9600.8.none and then
restart, and it restarted, but didn't change anything.

Thanks,
Hans :)

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 04:43:36PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox cried:

--
YAAH! DEATH TO OATMEAL!
    -- Calvin