My primary question is:

How to build gdb for hppa, I did :

$ apt-get source gdb
$ cd gdb-5.2.cvs20020401/
$ ./configure
$ make
$ cd gdb
$ ./configure
checking for tgetent in -lncurses... yes
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
configure: error: *** Gdb does not support native target
hppa1.1-unknown-linux-g
nu

My secondary question is:
Is there a debian web page (or something) that tell how a package as been
built, if so, I would have looked myself what to do to make it.

Apparently I need to do something with configure, but if this path as been
done already, I'd like to setup all the hppa hack first.

Thanx in advance
Cheers,
Phi

--