blas on hppa

Greetings!

Well I think I've discovered the only bug with the testers in blas on
hppa.  Certain testers override the error checking routine supplied
in the library with an explicitly provided one on the command line,
e.g.

gcc -o foo foo.o new_err.o -L ../../ -lblas

where libblas.so is in the indicated directory, and has a routine of
the same name as that provided in new_err.o.

On every other platform, the explicitly mentioned version is invoked
at runtime, but on hppa, the version in the library is invoked, *only
if the library is dynamic*.

Can provide more details i needed.  will be implementing an hppa only
work around.  Can this be fixed, and if so, can I be notified when?

Take care,