X on HP 9000 755/99

Current Position: In the deep end...

I inherited this w/s from my employers. I have a very small amount of Linux
experience, ie SuSE 7.1 on pc's. I have found this to be of liitle use for
this task!

I have manged to get Debian HPPA going as a CLI, but wish to at least have
the choice of X, with KDE, if this is possible. I have searched around the
PA-RISC Linux site and much of the HP documentation, but cannot find info on
video chipsets, X-servers (or for that matter, network card drivers and
audio stuff). I find these things mentioned, but not detailed. I would be
grateful if someone more knowledgeable than myself could point me at the
information. Thanks.
Dennis