Re: Request help (gdb cross debugger) Where is the latest best hppa1.1-unknown-linux-gnu source code for gdb?

> > Where is asm/offset.h supposed to come from - looks like a bad build-depend
> > (doesn't exist in Contents-{i386,hppa}).
>
> supposed to be provided by glibc.... it's a bug :-(

for those curious, #131466 is the bug, after we fix that we need to
either wait for a new glibc build or do a binnmu... glibc also has
another pending hppa bug (#133666). although various people have been
reporting other brokeness with the new glibc which we haven't figured
out yet.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>