Re: unidentified model - again

Thomas and list readers:

I hit the wrong key when setting this message up; hence the incomplete
(near) duplicate.

I can now confirm your suspicions.  The "1095A" is definitely a 750.
I found some HP documents with a drawing, and it was identical to the
machine we have on the table.

We'll be trying to boot it up very soon.  I presume that as it isn't
(or rather wasn't) on the hardware database, doesn't mean that it
cannot be.

Thanks for the help.

Dean